Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New York & London Fashion Week Shoes




Mulberry


Roksalinda Illincic

Mary Katrantzou

Prabal Gurung

BCBG Max Azaria
In case you don't know it I'm also a shoe lover,here are my favorites from the recent NYFW and LFW , the anklebooties from mulberry are sickening, the yellow shoes from Roksalinda Illincic is drop dead gorgeous, the red booties at Mary Katrantzou is just as splendid as her collection, and how stunning would I look on this Prabal Gurung's gold pumps and lastly the ultra-feminine peep-toe from BCBG.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clothes and jewellery should be startling, individual. When you see a woman in my clothes, you want to know more about them. To me, that is what distinguishes good designers from bad designers.

Sample Text

Love is embracing life and its challenges and turn everything into infinite possibilities !