Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Givenchy Antigona Bag Review

If your considering to invest in a classic statement bag you may check out the Givenchy Antigona bag. The bag is a true investment–the medium size rings in at $1,875 and large versions can cost upwards of $2,500. But it’s one of those seasonless styles you can wear for years and years. I would die to splurge money on this, that means I have to eat less, shop less and focus on saving to buy this bag that I would probably carry for the rest of my life!Tres chic and utilitarian indeed!!





















15 comments:

  1. I would die to splurge money on this, that means I have to eat less, shop less and focus on saving to buy this bag that I would probably carry for the rest of my life!Tres chic and utilitarian indeed!!
    salwar catalogue ,
    pakistani suits at wholesale price ,

    ReplyDelete

 
Clothes and jewellery should be startling, individual. When you see a woman in my clothes, you want to know more about them. To me, that is what distinguishes good designers from bad designers.

Sample Text

Love is embracing life and its challenges and turn everything into infinite possibilities !