Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

DVF Mini Harpers Day Shoulder Bag







After seeing the Bag Hag posting the different shades of this bag I suddenly felt crazy in love with this Diane Von Furstenberg Mini Harper Day Shoulder Bag.Now, I know some of you may disagree with me, but I love everything about it, but mostly I love the divine shade of orange. The structure of the purse is fantastic as well, although I can already imagine some people saying the chain grommets look like little frog eyes, which they totally do. But it just makes the bag that much cuter to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clothes and jewellery should be startling, individual. When you see a woman in my clothes, you want to know more about them. To me, that is what distinguishes good designers from bad designers.

Sample Text

Love is embracing life and its challenges and turn everything into infinite possibilities !